There are certain trends and clothes that most women LOVE to see their men dressed in. Of course, all men and women are different, but these trends are foolproof for everyone. From laid back casual to totally togged-up, here’s how to dress to impress the ladies!
From their teenage years, most women dream of dating a rock star. So, even if you can’t sing or play an instrument, if your lady is into her rock or indie music, she will love the combination of a fitted t-shirt and skinny jeans. Pair with high top sneakers and the darkest sunglasses you can find for ultimate impact and total rockability. Throw a leather jacket on top and add a cool hat and you’re good to go!
Suited and Booted
Ladies love a man who dresses well and there’s nothing smarter than a man in a well-cut suit (think James Bond!) A suave suit is ultra impactful when paired with smart designer shirts for men: especially if you don’t have a job which requires you to wear a suit to work every day. For a fabulous, fun twist on a regular suit, look out for elbow patches or tuxedo-style contrasting or satin collars/lapels. And, for a laid-back weekend look, pair your jacket with a tee and jeans.
The Preppy Look
The preppy look has been in vogue for a few seasons and is showing no sign of fading yet. If you are out to impress a pretty preppy girl, try pairing a lightly-coloured polo shirt, designer shirts for men or rugby shirt with a great pair of chinos. Add a pair of boat shoes or moccasins, cool specs and classic-looking accessories to complete your outfit.
Dressed to Impress
For nights out with your lady the perfect style is to look dressed up but not like you’ve tried too hard. A polo shirt with chinos; a fitted tee, smart designer shirts for men or a great lightweight knitted sweater with jeans all look great with no effort at all. Perfect for drinks in a bar or a meal at a smart restaurant. Of course, if you are taking in a show, you may be required to dress in a smart suit.
Slouchy and Comfy
Skater girls and casual types will love a laid back hooded sweatshirt and baggy jeans combo. This doesn’t mean that you should dress like a teenager and hang out at the local skate ramp, but cool streetwear is just as suited to the pub as the park; to the cinema as the ski slope. It’s a brilliant comfortable, stylish and relaxed look that anyone can carry off.
Another cool and carefree look, most women love a sporty man. Casual joggers or sweatpants with a fitted tee (if you have the physique for it!) can look really attractive and sexy. Just aim NOT to look like you’re about to go to the gym! Add a pair of the latest trainers or high tops to finish off your sporty kit perfectly.
So there you have it, a rundown of six stylish looks that women will love: you can’t go wrong!
Lisa Jane is a relationships and fashion expert. Apart from working as a relationship counsellor, Lisa writes regularly for different blogs and magazines about the fashion industry including designer shirts for men.
If you Like Us then Share Us As Well
You May Also Like to Check These Posts:
- Are Three Piece Suits On The Way Out Of Fashion? Throughout history, the three piece suit has been the ultimate style in fashion if worn correctly by a man. However, in recent years, the overall popularity of these three piece suits has […]
- 6 tips to avoid common fashion mistakes! Fashion, if taken in the positive sense can stand for glamor, beauty and style. But if taken in the negative sense, it can be a synonym of fads and trends (the bandwagon effect) and […]
- Some ways which can Change your Look! The general conception is that men do not have many options available in fashion. But there are a lot more things which men aren’t aware of and they tend to choose the same fits and colors […]
- Indian Fashion becomming a niche in American Culture! Indian economy has prospered during the last 5 years. It is now recognized as a global player in the information technology industry, developing and exporting software as well as software […]
- Online Lingerie Shopping – Rising Trend of Indian Shopping Market! Online lingerie shopping in India should not be considered as isolated phenomena. It is however, an unexpected event. What made it an even bigger event is that the biggest growth was […]
- Best Bachelor Party Favors: Less Is More And Consumable Is Even Better – A true story! OK, so I’ll admit it: when I read the title of this post I had no idea what the heck I was supposed to be talking about. Where I come from, the idea of a bachelor party favor is pretty […]