Many of us feel shy while talking to other people around, people feel low in confidence and act introvert. These people will be dominated by those who are smart and extroverts. Therefore, the only way for you all to get out of this insecurity is to feel good about yourself. Those people who are low in confidence and feel they have nothing special in them to attract people, or have no special traits in them to do something outstanding, shall find difficulty in every walk of life, because those who are bold and outward will leave them behind in every competition and every walk of life.
In today’s competitive world, everyone is concerned about their job, and is worried that as to how their finances will be dealt with. There is cut-throat competition among all and in such situations if people are low in their confidence and hesitate in doing work or hesitate in talking to people then it’ll be difficult for them to survive. Therefore, the need of the hour is to act confident and look smart such that no one is able to put you down and you receive the best of everything. There are several things that you can do in order to boost your confidence, but before that you need to ask yourself some questions:
- What my strengths and failures are?
- What do other people think about me, and how do they view me?
- Do I concentrate on my successes and failures?
Self confidence is in mind of a person, which is obvious in everything that we do. This is something which can be inculcated very easily with or without any professionalism. Confident people always stand out of the crowd, they shall always clinch the very best and the highest position in the company, and have the best of people around them. Here are a few traits of confident men –
- They look straight into the eye of the person to whom they are addressing.
- They always have the high ideas and opinion of themselves even when they are jeered by other people.
- They are sure that their ways and situations will work out in their lowest of points and also after many failures and disappointments.
- They do not spend their time being jealous of people or gossiping. They accept the good work of others and appreciate.
But as I said earlier, you will have to love yourself, feel good about yourself. Here are a few ways that will help you boost your confidence instantly.
- Love yourself – you will try and be your own best friend. The best thing to do is to look into the mirror and stand tall and think that, may be you do not know many people around but you are the best company for yourself. Till the time you don’t learn to appreciate yourself, even the world shall not accept you. Therefore, to boost your confidence, loving yourself is of prime importance.
- Set a goal for your self – one must set a goal as to meet one new person every day. It should not be like catching any stranger on the road and talking to him/her, but talk to a new person who comes your ways and who knows you and greets you with a smile. Be confident; wish that person in a jolly manner. You should keep in mind that this is how you will make a network of friends for yourself which will carry on till the time you meet some new ones.
- Stand tall – the way you sit and stand makes a great impression on your personality and at the same time on your confidence level too. The research says that you seem to be more confident when you are standing, reason being that when you are standing, the core muscles get drawn towards the inside, so try and be that way with your muscles always drawn rather that sleeping on the couch most of the time. So stand with your body firm and the smile plastered on your face.
- Look straight into the eye – one should necessarily have this habit of looking into the eye of the person you are talking to. Look and not “stare”. There is difference between looking and staring. So, do not make the person in front of you conscious, but look at him and speak your mind out. This is one most important step to grow confident that you do not have to beat about the bush, but to speak out straight away what you feel and what you want to do.
- Avoid some people – learn to avoid the company of those who are jealous of you and do not want to let you grow and always put you down. Such people shall only curb your growing confidence. Be with people who love to talk to you and are ready to help you in any possible circumstances.
- Try dealing with loses and accept them – once when you start feeling good about yourself. You will learn to accept your failures and loses and also learn to conquer them. Success will surely come your way, all you need to have is the right and the positive approach.
- Learn to make and achieve goals – you should always have goals set in mind no matter what hindrances you have to face. Be firm and move on. Do not let anyone discourage you, overcome the thought of being timid and helpless.
You have to keep in mind, that confidence is something which has to be built by the person himself; no one shall inject it inside you. You have to be there for yourself. With this confidence you will be able to establish better relationships with you loves ones, colleagues, friends. All you need to have is a practical and a positive approach towards things. I wish these tips be helpful for you, and you are able to give your best in every sphere of life.
If you Like Us then Share Us As Well